Q: It was running fine. I killed it a stop it set for about an hour, then it wouldn't start. It does start but sputtering, but won't stay running.

I turn key over to start it,and it starts but sputtering,but it start and run

Hi there. Sounds like the fuel pump is not failing and causing the engine to starve for fuel and causing the engine to sputter after sitting for a little time. Check the fuel pump relay and see if its getting hot and shutting off causing the pump to not function. If the fuel pump relay is working, then the fuel pump is draining the fuel back into the tank and not keeping the fuel lines full. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your fuel system.

3. It was running fine. I killed it a stop it set for about an hour, then it wouldn't start. It does start but sputtering, but won't stay running.