Q: Check Battery light still on

I have a new battery and alternator, but the Check Battery light is still on. And the battery dies after a day or so.

Hi. The system is not charging because of the symptoms mentioned. A new alternator does not always mean it is a good one. The wiring will need to be checked. There is a 150 amp fuse you can check. There is also a second battery in the left rear of the car. It is not responsible for starting the engine, but it is there to support all the devices in the car and it will need testing as well. A battery with a bad cell can draw a lot of current from the alternator. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the battery issue and replace any component that is draining your battery.

3. Check Battery light still on