Q: my car runs weak

asked by on June 16, 2016

it turns on perfectly fine but the engine sounds like some spark plugs are not working, i asked questions from my neighbor and he said maybe have something to do with my cylinders not working properly.

Hello there, many different parts can cause the vehicle to run weakly. It would most likely be a misfire condition, spark plug wire, fuel pump, low fuel pressure, or an oxygen sensor. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect your car’s loss of power and perform any repairs required.