Q: my car runs weak

it turns on perfectly fine but the engine sounds like some spark plugs are not working, i asked questions from my neighbor and he said maybe have something to do with my cylinders not working properly.

A: Hello there, many different parts can cause...

Hello there, many different parts can cause the vehicle to run weakly. It would most likely be a misfire condition, spark plug wire, fuel pump, low fuel pressure, or an oxygen sensor. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect your car's loss of power and perform any repairs required.