Q: I have a 2002 Ford Escape brake light comes on while driving once I turn of the car the brake lights turns off . Today I try to

Brake light stays on check the brake fliuds it's full what can it be

The red brake light can only be illuminated for three reasons. One of these reasons will only occur on certain vehicles. The main two reasons are low brake fluid level which you verified to be full, and the parking brake switch.The third reason this light can come one is if you have a cross split brake system with a pressure differential switch. On a cross split brake system, the fluid is split into two systems. One system sends brake fluid to the left front and the right rear and the other system sends fluid to the right front and left rear. The pressure differential switch is positioned where these systems intersect. If one system springs a brake fliud leak, the pressure will go down on that side. This will trigger the pressure differential switch and cause the red brake light. The only other possibility since your brake fluid is full is that your parking brake switch has failed causing the light to be illuminated at all times. I would recommend having a brake system inspection performed to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this service can be completed at your home or office.

3. I have a 2002 Ford Escape brake light comes on while driving once I turn of the car the brake lights turns off . Today I try to