Q: Clutch screeches after downshifting and slowing down, only when going very slow

When I go to downshift when slowing down and let out the clutch or hold down the clutch when coming to a stop the clutch lets out a few low screeches. It only happens when in a low gear when stopping and going. As soon as I have to stop again and use the clutch it'll screech out if I use the pedal but if I put it in neutral it doesn't make any noise. Any help is greatly appreciated.

The noise is most likely coming from the clutch release bearing and when pressure is put on it the bearing it is binding up. You may need to have the clutch and release bearing replaced.