Q: Check engine light. Code P2004 (Air Intake manifold. Runner control stuck open, bank 1.)

I have code P2004. I have removed the air intake manifold, cleaned all connections with carburetor cleaner, and have even replaced the runner control valve. My check engine light still comes on. What else should I be looking at your fit this? None of the runners are stuck. When I removed the manifold, all four of them opened and closed fine. Am I missing something?

As you know this code is related to the intake manifold and may be caused by several potential issues such as the following:

Intake Manifold Runner Binding Or Sticking

Faulty Manifold flow valve

Manifold flow valve harness is open or shorted

Manifold flow valve circuit poor electrical connection

It sounds like you have addressed the majority of these. You may want to double check all connections again to be sure they are free from residue from the carb cleaner as sometimes this can cause connectivity issues with electrical components.

• Check engine light. Code P2004 (Air Intake manifold. Runner control stuck open, bank 1.)