Q: there some oil dropping down from the acclerator pedal also engine there a noise thought it was exhaust but got that checked out

Some dropping down from the acclerator pedal also there was a noise from the engine thought there was hole in the exhaust but got that checked out but no issues with it abit worried now with this oil dropping down no warning signs on control panel in car???

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The first thing you want to do it’s find the cause of the oil leak, and make the appropriate repairs. The leak coming from the accelerator is likely coming down that pedal from somewhere in the engine compartment. This means that engine oil is likely getting sprayed rather than simply dripping. You may be able to see the leak visually if you open up the hood of the car with the vehicle running. You also want to check the level of oil in the engine and make sure you are not running it without any. If there is a leak, there is a chance you’re going to run out of oil. This will do a lot of damage to thensure engine. Repair the oil leak and see if the noise goes away.

3. there some oil dropping down from the acclerator pedal also engine there a noise thought it was exhaust but got that checked out