Q: I have an error code P2159 popping up on my Hyundai Sonata. I want to know exactly which speed sensor to replace driver or passenger

Replaced the front axles on my 2012 Hyundai Sonata with the rotors and after everything was back installed the error code p2159 popped up I just specifically want to know is wheel sensor b for the passenger or drivers side I'm noticing a clunking noise coming from underneath the hood and I noticed it while I'm driving funky shifting and really need to get this situation fixed please let me know if you can help out in any type of way thank you

Hey there. If your Sonata does not have ABS (not sure any exist without ABS), the wheel speed sensor input is from the physical wheel speed sensor, located on the passenger front wheel hub assembly. If your Sonata has ABS (most likely), the wheel speed sensor input is from the ABS wheel speed sensor system - which reads speed from both a sensor in the transmission, and from one or more wheel speed sensors (physical). An ABS code reading tool will be necessary to more precisely identify which sensor is bad. I would recommend having an ABS Light inspection conducted by a professional to pinpoint the fault and move forward with repairs.

• I have an error code P2159 popping up on my Hyundai Sonata. I want to know exactly which speed sensor to replace driver or passenger