Q: Steering wheel bolt loose.

Steering has a lot of play in it. I can turn it either way 2-inches without the car turning.It appears that the steering wheel bolt is loose.

The vehicle shows it has a recall from the manufacturer for the tie rod ends coming loose or failing and driver may loose control. The recall number is 06V155000. My recommendation is to not drive the vehicle and contact your dealer with your VIN number to check and see if your vehicle has open recalls. If no recalls are open then you can contact an independent qualified technician to come to you and check for the steering issue. I would not drive your vehicle till you have the steering checked.