Q: Dash lights wont turn off.

I have a 2000 pontiac grand am. Yesterday it started raining while my windows were down. I got them up but a few hours later i noticed my dash lights were on. They were very low but on. The battery was also completely dead. I charged the battery but the dash lights wont go off. I have turned off everything. The only time they turn off is when i turn on my bright lights.

It sounds like you may have an internal short within your light switch assembly caused by water intrusion. Having your dash lights on all night is what killed your battery. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the electrical issue with your dashboard lights and give you a quote for the repair.