Q: Reduced engine light 2008 Ford F250

asked by on December 05, 2016

Reduced engine power light is on

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - unfortunately, this warning can be caused by countless engine or transmission problems. Check for problems codes which cause this indication. Quite often, this message is a protection for the transmission in particular to prevent damage. I would recommend an engine/transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.