Q: Vehicle was sputtering and lost power. Gets spark, cranks but wont start

asked by on February 24, 2017

Same as above.. Fuel pressure regulator and control changed, gets spark, spark plugs n wires changed, fuel pump kicks on fine, it will crank and turn over but will run for a second before it dies again and again.. Can only think that it may have slipped timing or the crankshaft sensor is bad

Hello. There are few things that I recommend you have a technician inspect. In order of probability your vehicle may have a bad mass air flow sensor, a bad crank position sensor, a bad throttle position sensor, or restricted fuel line. I suggest you have a technician such as one from https://www.yourmechanic.com inspect those items because they are most likely causing the stalling issue