Q: Vehicle was sputtering and lost power. Gets spark, cranks but wont start

Same as above.. Fuel pressure regulator and control changed, gets spark, spark plugs n wires changed, fuel pump kicks on fine, it will crank and turn over but will run for a second before it dies again and again.. Can only think that it may have slipped timing or the crankshaft sensor is bad

Hello. There are few things that I recommend you have a technician inspect. In order of probability your vehicle may have a bad mass air flow sensor, a bad crank position sensor, a bad throttle position sensor, or restricted fuel line. I suggest you have a technician such as one from https://www.yourmechanic.com inspect those items because they are most likely causing the stalling issue

• Vehicle was sputtering and lost power. Gets spark, cranks but wont start