Q: Showing check engine,and loosing power. 2005 Toyota Isis

It is a Toyota Isis 2000cc,d4dengine,it has started showing check engine sometimes,but lately it is showing throughout,I went to a mechanic today and we put new transmission oil,but still I can see its behaving the same,please advice.thanks.

Hello - loss of power can be caused by many failures. The first task is to determine the problem codes being set with the Check Engine light. This will guide diagnosis, and avoid unnecessary replacement of parts. I would recommend a thorough inspection of engine electrical and fuel systems by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.