Q: My car keeps cutting off and jerking when i try to drive it and when i push on the gas the car moves slow make a noise and cut off

Hi i wanted to know why my car keeps cutting off with a full tank of gas but it starts jerking and when i push on the gas all the way my car still move slow and it makes a squeeking sound can u help me ?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Your vehicle sounds like it is starving for fuel. If the fuel pump is going bad it may make noise. The lack of power may be due to a loss of fuel pressure, mass air flow sensor problem, or one of the computer sensors like the camshaft or crankshaft sensor is malfunctioning.

I recommend having the fuel pressure checked and getting the computer scanned for codes to the sensors. These checks will help pinpoint the problem. If decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help you diagnose your stalling issue and driving symptoms. An accurate repair can then be made once the problem has been pinpointed. Goo luck.

3. My car keeps cutting off and jerking when i try to drive it and when i push on the gas the car moves slow make a noise and cut off