Q: So yesterday I drove my car about 100 miles. The Malfunction light was on and today I went to go and try to open my 2015 Nissan Al

asked by on September 16, 2017

So yesterday I drove my car about 100 miles. The Malfunction light was on and today I went to go and try to open my 2015 Nissan Altima and the key wouldn't even open the door. The car is dead and isn't turning on what so ever.

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Cynthia. Thanks for contacting us today. It’s quite possible that your alternator or other battery charging system component may be the root issue of this problem. If your car has no power, the battery was likely drained and unable to collect recharging power. However, it’s also possible that this is a security glitch and that the source of your problem is an error code stuck in the ECU that needs to be removed. The best advice we can offer in this case is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection, so they can determine why you’re having this problem and ensure the right repairs are made.