Q: 2013 Mercedes SLK250 - AC works intermitently

asked by on March 31, 2017

The ac will work for weeks at a time then stops working for 3 - 4 days. Sometimes it works in the morning then blows hot air later in the day. The refrigerant and pressure is ok.

AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $106.46 Get a Quote

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Hi there. Sometimes an intermittent AC issue is caused by low levels of refrigerant or perhaps a clogged cabin air filter. It is also possible that something is blocking the AC condenser. The best thing that I would recommend is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a AC is not working inspection.