Q: 2013 Mercedes SLK250 - AC works intermitently

The ac will work for weeks at a time then stops working for 3 - 4 days. Sometimes it works in the morning then blows hot air later in the day. The refrigerant and pressure is ok.

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Hi there. Sometimes an intermittent AC issue is caused by low levels of refrigerant or perhaps a clogged cabin air filter. It is also possible that something is blocking the AC condenser. The best thing that I would recommend is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a AC is not working inspection.