Q: There is hesitation to press the accelerator during engine start and cold engine

The engine was almost stall when press the gas pedal during cold engine.but when its hit engine,theres no problem anymore.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Toyota Camry. You should have the fuel injectors and combustible chambers cleaned of carbon deposits. The build up of carbon on the valves and injectors can cause the engine to run rough and hesitate when cold. If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose the hesitation in your engine and help you fix it accordingly.

3. There is hesitation to press the accelerator during engine start and cold engine