Q: I have de code P0441

since I bought my car the code p0441 came with him, I dont feel anything except for my cruise control is disabled also. when I reset the code with my OBD2, everything Works OK inclusive the cruise control but after some kilometers the code appear again and my cruise control dosn't work again. I have changed the selenoid, canister, gas cap and checked all lines for leaking and everything is OK. I´m the second owner of my car, I did buy used.

Hi there. The P0441 trouble code will be seen when the ECU has detected incorrect purge flow in the Evaporative (EVAP) emission control system. When the purge flow is determined to be faulty, a Check Engine Light is set and illuminated on the dashboard. The ECM uses a vacuum switch to detect the purge flow from the EVAP canister. You might want to have a professional mechanic inspect your car if you continue to have any symptoms such as hard to start or if you have high idle issues.