Q: I have a 06 Bmw m5 car was parked for 7 months. Started it yesterday and it's saying low engine pressure, noise from lower engine

I own a 06 Bmw m5, the car has been off the road for 6-7 months. I went to start the car yesterday and when started the car is saying low engine pressure shut off immediately. And it's making a lot of clicking noises from the lower end. Need some answers to the best of someone's knowledge.

Hi there. One of the problems with letting a car sit for extended period of time is the fact that the engine will lose a lot of it’s lubrication; especially on top of the motor. When you go to start the car for the first time in a while, it will take some time for the oil to circulate to the upper cylinder head and other areas of the motor, which can create issues with internal components knocking or making a rattling sound. It is also possible that the oil has solidified inside the motor and caused a restriction of oil pressure; which is most likely what has occurred in this case. The solution here is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection. During this test, they will download any error codes that may have illuminated the warning lights, which should give them an indication as to what is causing the starting difficulties and recommend a repair solution.

3. I have a 06 Bmw m5 car was parked for 7 months. Started it yesterday and it's saying low engine pressure, noise from lower engine