Q: Engine is leaking coolant on the top of the engine

I got a low coolant alert and checked it and my reservoir was nearly empty. Underneath the intake manifold, I could see a puddle of coolant.

A: This sounds like potentially a blown head g...

This sounds like potentially a blown head gasket unfortunately. I would definitely not start or drive the car any longer until having it checked by a mechanic. When this happens, the gasket between the cylinder head and the engine block is damaged which will cause overheating and a lot of other damage. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the coolant leak and help you repair it as necessary.