Q: Engine is leaking coolant on the top of the engine

I got a low coolant alert and checked it and my reservoir was nearly empty. Underneath the intake manifold, I could see a puddle of coolant.

This sounds like potentially a blown head gasket unfortunately. I would definitely not start or drive the car any longer until having it checked by a mechanic. When this happens, the gasket between the cylinder head and the engine block is damaged which will cause overheating and a lot of other damage. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the coolant leak and help you repair it as necessary.

3. Engine is leaking coolant on the top of the engine