Q: Passenger's side low beams not working.

My passenger's side low beam do not work, only the high beam. The bulb has been replaced, but that did not fix the problem. In addition, occasionally the inside and trunk of my car smell like gasoline, even though I cannot find a fuel spill or apparent leak.

A: Hi there. I have worked on a lot of G6'...

Hi there. I have worked on a lot of G6's that have these problems. The headlamp issue is typically always the connection on the light. The terminals become loose or even melt and cause this. This connection needs to be checked. As for the fuel smell, this is usually a fuel leak on the top of the tank. The smell is actually coming from under the vehicle and not the trunk. There is a common issue on the plastic fuel lines at the top of the fuel pump module to where they fracture and leak like this. The fuel tank would need to be dropped to see if there is a leak on it. You should always use a certified mechanic, like one from YouMechanic.