Q: I hit a curb on my right tire. It is now leaking green fluid and oil near the belt and pullys and the bottom

I hit a curb on my right tire and smoke or steam appeared and a green fluid with oil started leaking aroung my right tire.

The green fluid, if from the engine compartment, is probably anti-freeze. If the fluid is from the tire itself, it is probably a tire sealing compound that was within the tire. If the anti-freeze and/or oil leak is from the engine, the leak source will have to be pinpointed and repairs made. If you desire a diagnostic, and the required repairs, on a mobile basis you can request service via YourMechanic’s fluid leak diagnostic service page. The responding certified mechanic will perform a thorough inspection and then let you know of your repair options and costs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I hit a curb on my right tire. It is now leaking green fluid and oil near the belt and pullys and the bottom