Q: No bus message appears. Any guesses?

i drive a little ways then it shuts off n starts saying no bus. i get out disconnect the battery for a little then connect it again it will start an drive for a little again then shut off. any guesses?

No Bus refers to the data bus by which the computers in the vehicle communicate with each other and with the various components which they read and control. There could be a broken wire, a corroded connection, or a bad signal from the computer to a component. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you troubleshoot your electrical system for a bad connection.

3. No bus message appears. Any guesses?