Q: Hi Yourmechanic proffessionals. I have nissan Altima 2013 Car and recently I gave it for cleaning .after cleaning,I found that my

I have nissan Altima 2013 Car and recently I gave it for cleaning .after cleaning,I found that my car is not accelerating beyond 2000 rpm (20KMPH).

If the engine compartment was cleaned, perhaps with water, steam, or other methods a possibility is water or contaminant intrusion into critical electrical connectors and/or disturbed electrical connectors. That possibility might be conformed once the loss of power is traced to the cause, that is the diagnostic might reveal the bad or disturbed electrical connection. There are other possible causes, though, as the loss of power might just be coincidental to the cleaning and thus the fault has nothing to do with the cleaning. In any event, to get this resolved, if you want the required diagnostic tests performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a loss of power inspection/diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hi Yourmechanic proffessionals. I have nissan Altima 2013 Car and recently I gave it for cleaning .after cleaning,I found that my