Q: It lost power and now won't start

I have a ford focus 2002 sports edition with a single overhead cam. I was driving it and it started losing power then it stalled out I was able to get it started again and get it home. but now it dont start it won't role over it has no dash lights or head light has a brand new battery I'm just confused on what it could be now

It sounds like the battery is dead from the alternator not charging. This would account for the gradual loss of power and why the battery is dead and you have no lights. Have the battery charged and tested. Afterwards, start the vehicle and test the charging system to see if the alternator is working or if there is another reason as to why the battery is not getting recharged. If you need some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can come diagnose your starting issue and fix it accordingly.