Q: Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body?

Check engine light need throttle body

3. Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body?

Q: Truck cranks runs a few seconds and stops.

Hi there. Check the fuel filter on the vehicle and see if its plugged up. If the fuel filter is good, then check the fuel pump and see if its working and pumping fuel to the engine. If the fuel...

Q: I went out last night in my car everything was fine then I pulled up at the shop turned car off wen I got bak in it my steering wa

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several reasons why your steering may have gotten hard. If there was low fluid, you have a leak that you will need to locate. When you locate that leak, you will find...

Q: I just got the car two days ago and the engine light is on

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2010 Cadillac CTS. The light coming on may mean that they just cleared the code and light before selling you the car, or your light is on from a loose gas cap....