Q: Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body?

Check engine light need throttle body

3. Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body?

Q: My car is shutting down in low gear/idle immediately after transmission rebuild & minor updated engine parts

First, I am sorry to hear that you are having such a poor experience with this repair. Unfortunately, there is only one way to know if your car is ready to be driven without any problems - you will need...

Q: My new key won't start my car.

It is very likely that there is some sort of programming that is necessary to be done on the key in order to get it to start the vehicle. This is perhaps a procedure that the associate you spoke with...

Q: 2006 GMC 2500 HD P0101 Mass ari flow sensor (MAF) performance

The powertrain control module (PCM) sends the mass air flow (MAF) sensor a 12-volt reference signal. Incoming air flows over a wire inside the MAF, which allows it to measure intake air temperature, and therefore air density. The MAF then...