Q: Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body?

Check engine light need throttle body

Q: New motor, ran good one week but now will not start. Changed multiple sensors. It will try and start with the throttle body wide open

Hi there. The first thing you could do is check all fuses. On some vehicles, for example, the fuse to the power door lock provides power to a module that initiates a "start" signal to the PCM. Although you do...

Q: Stereo malfunctions until car hits bump in road

The most common cause of this issue would be a loose ground wire. I would recommend searching for wiring diagrams relating to the radio to see where the ground wires are mounted. Then I would make sure that all of...

Q: Engine light on, loss of power. Lifted hood whilst engine running but fan doesn't seem to be spinning? Could this be the problem

The Check Engine Light indicates a problem in one of the vehicle systems. The stored trouble codes need to be tested and diagnosed. The electric fan should only come on when it's needed, if it is not necessary the fan...