Q: Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body?

Check engine light need throttle body

3. Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body?

Q: For several years now I've had issues with my electronic throttle light coming on

If replacing all the components that pertain to the throttle did not work, then the only thing left is the engine control module (ECM). I have seen where the ECM has fixed the same issue on other same vehicles. Make...

Q: My suv wont start. It shows DSC malfunction and 4x4 problems.

The DME relay is a dual relay that powers the fuel system. This relay is typically located in the fuse box located inside of the ECU compartment. There will be several locations in the vehicle that will house fuses and...

Q: Secondary coil replacement for a 2007 ES 350 Lexus

Hi there. That code is set when the primary or secondary circuit for the specified coil has failed. If you are not experiencing any drivability concerns, then it is most likely that the circuit has not failed to the point...