Q: Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body?

Check engine light need throttle body

Q: My dad decided to push and clean my electric throttle body now my car is accelerating into second gear without me touching the gas

Remove the intake hosing to the throttle body and start the engine with the parking brake on and the transmission in park. Have someone throttle the engine as a snap throttle (to the floor and back very quickly but not...

Q: Hi Kelly, we have a 1999 bmw 323i and the driver side door won 't open from the outside but opens from the inside. While our 2006

Hi Rachel. Thanks for contacting YourMechanic.com about the door problems that your BMW and Volvo are experiencing. Our process for completing repairs is a bit different than most garages, dealerships or repair centers. Since we are mobile, the first thing...

Q: Speedometer isn't working

Hi. If your speedometer is not working, and your Check Engine Light this may be a sign that your speedometer sensor has failed. As the speedometer sensor is located in the transmission, underneath the vehicle, I would recommend having the...