Q: Car doesn't start after sitting for 3 months.

My car has not been driven in three months and now will not start. It turns over, and the radio, lights, and AC come on.

As long as the only thing that has occurred is that the car has not been driven, everything should be ok. As long as all other accessories still work and it is cranking, the battery should still be ok. It is likely that the battery simply does not have enough charge to start the car. I would first recommend having a professional give your vehicle a jump start. If this works, the battery should be ok. If this does not work, the problem likely lies in the fuel or ignition system somehow, which the technician will be able to inspect for you as well to get to the exact cause of your issue.