Q: How do I fix the timing when it has jumped timing

I slacked at replacing my timing belt and it jumped the timing and I don't know how to set it back to normal.

A: There is no easy way to correct a jumped ti...

There is no easy way to correct a jumped timing belt. You will need to disassemble a portion of the engine to gain access to the belt tensioner, so you can move the belt back into position. I suggest replacing the belt and tensioners while you have it apart, so you don't have this problem again. If you are not comfortable with this repair, A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to replace your timing belt and tensioners to ensure proper timing on your car.