Q: Truck is bouncing

It feels like the truck is going to bounce right off the tires. It's worse than riding a horse.

A: Sounds like you might need to replace your ...

Sounds like you might need to replace your shocks. Shock absorbers do exactly that, they absorb the shock of the road as you drive. They keep the vehicle from bouncing all over the road. When the shock absorbers go bad, the car is riding on the springs. It is in the nature of a spring to bounce, and without the shocks, it will continue to bounce as you go down the road. If this is not addressed, the bounce will start to ruin your tires wearing them sort of choppy. If this happens, they will start to make a loud road noise even after the shocks are repaired. Shocks should be replaced in pairs. A mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you determine what is causing this issue and replace your shock absorbers if needed.