Would an ignition cylinder from a 99 4Runner fit a 91 4Ru...

Q: Would an ignition cylinder from a 99 4Runner fit a 91 4Runner?

asked by on May 03, 2017

Pretty simple question. Someone tried to steal my truck, broke my ignition and I'm trying to swap it with one from the junkyard. Does a 99 fit on a 91?

Generally, a switch assembly from 1989 through 1994 will work on this vehicle, but to get a precise answer if you plug in your vehicle data on-line at Car-Part.com you will get not only all possible interchange years but you will see a long, long list of yards that have the used part you need, pricing and so forth. Just pick a locale near you if obtaining through that service. If you need assistance with installing the component and/or have further concerns or questions let us know as we are always here to help you.