Q: Q: Car struggling to start

When I went to my car several mornings ago, the battery was dead, so I recharged it. It stalls when it does start, and starting is a random thing. Sometimes this happens and other times, it starts and drives okay. Then it would do the stalling thing again. Now... it won't start at all - zip, nada! What is your suggestion for my next move in fixing this problem?

The intermittent non starting leads to to a sensor issue. Either the crankshaft position sensor or the camshaft sensor would cause the symptoms you have described. A qualified technician like the ones at YourMechanic will be able to diagnose this hard to start condition for you.

3. Q: Car struggling to start