Q: How do I remove the radiator core support on my 2013 Nissan Juke?

asked by on April 05, 2017

I was told by one of your mechanics yesterday that in order to remove the condenser fan I will need to remove the cross bar that the hood latch mounts to. Well I can't figure out how to get the cross bar off. I've taken out all the bolts I can see and it seems to be stuck under the headlights. Could you please give me step by step directions on how to remove the cross bar?

I believe you are referring to the upper radiator core support. To remove this component, you’ll need to do the following: 1.) Remove the front fascia 2.) Remove the front combination lamp 3.) Remove the headlamps 4.) Disconnect the crash zone harness connector 5.) Remove the hood lock and hood lock fixing cable 6.) Remove the horn bracket 7.) Remove the upper fixing clips 8.) Remove the hood support rod 9.) Remove the mounting bolts and remove the radiator support bar Obviously, this is not an easy task. I recommend having your condenser fan replaced by a professional. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office.