Q: Does the power steering pump come with the belt, hoses and steering rack? 2000 BMW 323ci

The steering wheel fluid is not pumping through, making the steering very hard. I think the power steering pump needs to be replaced but I don't know if this includes the belts, hoses and steering rack.

Hi there. Anytime you replace a power steering pump, it’s always a good idea to replace all belts, hoses and the rack - if the power steering pump has been faulty for a period of time and is damaged. There are some kits that include all of these components while others are sold individually. You can request an estimate to have the power steering pump replaced by one of our professional mechanics by [clicking this link](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/power-steering-pump-replacement].

3. Does the power steering pump come with the belt, hoses and steering rack? 2000 BMW 323ci