Q: I have a misfire on the front bank 2, 4, & 6.

asked by on February 26, 2017

Possible ground issue. need a wiring diagram for coil plugs to know which is the ground and where the other end of that ground is connected to.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

I suggest you request an electrical diagnostic. Note that the control of some of these circuits is effected by switching of the ground side of the circuit (if so, each coil would have a separately wired ground) so the diagnostic may not be that straightforward. The circuit diagram is "large" and so I cannot "paste" it here. The mechanic will have it on hand but if you are desirous of getting a paper copy, most larger public libraries will have a manual for this vehicle and the wiring diagrams are one of the key included features. If you request the recommended diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.