Q: My car won't crank or turn over to try to start. Maybe the Infiniti immobilizer security system.

Could Infiniti immobilizer security system not letting the car start.

To see if the Immobilizer System is not working properly or is active, check the security light on your vehicle. If the light is flashing fast, then the system is active. You can reset the system by removing the battery cables for about 2 minutes and clearing the computer out. If the system wants to stay active and not reset, then the Immobilizer System controller will need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car won't crank or turn over to try to start. Maybe the Infiniti immobilizer security system.