Q: How do I answer or reject an incoming phone call through Uconnect?

How do I answer or reject an incoming phone call through Uconnect?

If your phone is paired with your Uconnect system, then phone calls will automatically come through your speaker system when you are in the car. If you are listening to the stereo system, Uconnect will interrupt you to let you know that you have a phone call. There are two ways to accept or reject a call, depending on whether or not you’re already on the phone.

1. If you are not currently on the phone, simply press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a telephone and is located on either the center console or the steering wheel, to answer the call. To reject the phone call, press and hold the Uconnect phone button until you hear a beep.

2. If you are in the middle of a phone call when you receive a second call, the Uconnect system will alert you with whatever call waiting noise is standard on your cell phone. To accept the call, press the Uconnect phone button. To ignore the call, don’t press anything.

Tip

If you wish to switch between two phone calls, press and hold the Uconnect phone button until you hear a single beep. After you hear the beep, release the button; if you hold it too long, you will create a conference call.

3. How do I answer or reject an incoming phone call through Uconnect?