Q: Can't remove third brake light

I can't get my third brake light bulb to come off so I can switch to a new one.

A: Hello, it’s not uncommon for the heat gener...

Hello, it’s not uncommon for the heat generated from the third stop lamp bulb to warp and distort the plastic. This would lead to a bulb that can not be removed. If you do get the bulb removed, there is a good chance that it may not work due to the contacts not having good connectivity. There is also a good chance that the third stop lamp will have to be replaced to restore proper operation. If you need help with a replacement bulb, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to have this done for you.