Q: swapped engine myself and car cranks but wont start

purchased the car non running needed new engine the engine that currently had when i purchased the car hole engine so i swapped it with vq35de and did it myself but now car cranks but wont start

Hi Jesse. I’m not sure how much we can help you here, as there are way too many variables and information we don’t have about how you completed this engine swap to really give you any practical advice. The best thing I can suggest is to do two things. First, purchase a service manual for your Infinity and review every electrical connection and fuel system connection. This will allow you to trace each connection to ensure it’s properly installed. In most cases, when an engine won’t start after a swap, it can be attributed to a simple faulty connection. Best of luck with your diagnosis.

3. swapped engine myself and car cranks but wont start