Q: 2011 GMC Terrain issues. Oil pan gasket is leaking?

I had my oil gasket replaced 2/2015. I took my car in for a recall on the fuel pressure pump. Now they are saying the oil gasket is leaking again and cost 600. Is it normal to be leaking again so soon

Assuming you are referring to the oil pan gasket, this is not normal for this to leak often, if at all, and especially this soon after having it replaced in 2015. This may indicate that the gasket may have been installed incorrectly or that there is a larger problem with the oil pan itself not sealing correctly. You may want to have another technician inspect the oil leak and determine if the oil pan gasket will need to be repaired.

3. 2011 GMC Terrain issues. Oil pan gasket is leaking?