Q: Car starts on third try

My car starts on the third try. The Check Engine light is on. I don't know if it's the transmission.

Unfortunately there can be a variety of reasons as to why your Chevy Impala is having a difficult time starting and it is likely related to the check engine light being on as well. However, due to the information provided being a bit limited, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to come by and diagnose the check engine light in your Chevy to determine the cause of your concerns. They will also be able to make the repairs needed to turn off your Check Engine Light and get your Chevy starting on the first time, every time.

3. Car starts on third try