Q: Engine stalling issue

hello, i am having intermittent stalling issue and i have changed the following items but still not solved:

high pressure fuel pump fuel filter injectors fuel pump sensors battery spark plugs air filter

no error codes detected. what can be the other issues?

Volkswagen has come under fire recently with several of their TDI diesel engines. Although these problems are related to engine emissions, it was also shown to cause intermittent stalling; as the computer would reduce fuel flow to create a very "lean" fuel set up.

If you’re VW is gasoline powered, it might be an issue with the EVAP canister purge solenoid. This causes excessive pressure in the fuel tank and can cause stalling problems.

To avoid spending more money, contact one of our mechanics and have them complete a car is stalling inspection.