Q: Alarm system is silenced and my car won't start

My car cant start fully..the alarm was silenced and on starting the car couldnt

I’m sorry, but I will need a little more info for this one like the year make and model of the vehicle. Many vehicles’ alarms systems are designed to react differently to certain inputs. Something as simple as a loose or broken battery terminal I have found to cause many electrical problems through a vehicle including setting off the alarm and a no start situation. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look to offer you a more personal diagnosis of your no start issue. Otherwise, feel free to resubmit another question for a more detailed response. Best of luck.