Rear end noise when going over bumps brake system shocks ...

Q: Rear end noise when going over bumps

asked by on September 25, 2016

I had gotten my rear brake pads replaced. After that I started hearing a mildly loud clunking noise coming from the rear when I go over even I smallest bump in the road. I replaced the shocks in the rear thinking that may resolve the problem. My mechanic cant seem to know where to look next because he said the end links look fine.But the noise is still there. Please if you can give your opinion as to what it might be so I could get it replaced its so annoying and embarrassing.

You will need to replace the rear stabilizer bar, bushings and brackets using a new design part number from Mazda using kit part number B3Y0-28--10X. This is a new design that will fix the noise you are having. The part should be able to be replaced in less than an hour.