Q: Need Instructions on how to replace a driver side sun visor on a 2011 Acadia

Need Instructions on how to replace a driver side sun visor on a 2011 Acadia

Next to the swivel on your visor there should be a small plastic trim piece. You will want to try this trim piece away from the headliner to expose the screws that hold the sun visor in place. Once these screws are exposed you can then loosen them. Once these screws have been loosened the sun visor can be lowered down. Be sure to unplug any electrical connectors that are connected with the sun visor as well if it has lights. Installation of the sun visor is reverse of removal. If you need further assistance on this replacement, consult our article entitled, "How to Remove and Replace a Vehicle’s Sun Visor", which provides full step-by-step instructions.

3. Need Instructions on how to replace a driver side sun visor on a 2011 Acadia