Q: Charged battery and car still won't start.

My car will not start. I charged the battery and it won't even turn over.

A: If you have already verified that you have ...

If you have already verified that you have a working battery in your Chevy Tahoe and despite this the engine is still not turning over, the next step would be to check the starting system. It is possible and common, that the starter has failed and may need to be replaced, however many other variables can prevent the starter from engaging as well. These variables include such parts as faulty wiring, a bad starter relay or even the security system preventing the turn over. In order to be sure that you are not replacing parts on your Tahoe that are not broken, I highly recommend enlisting the help of a certified mechanic to inspect your starting system. They will have the knowledge and tools to diagnose why your engine is not turning over as well as inform you exactly what needs to be repaired and get your vehicle up and running.