Q: Car wont start and the battery is great.

I was driving and the car cut off in want start back up the battery is great

Hi there. Check the throttle position sensor on the throttle body and see if the sensor is working properly. The sensor is common to fail and cause the engine to not restart. I recommend replacing the throttle position sensor and check to see if the engine will continue to stall out. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Hello. If the vehicle stalled while you were driving and now it will not start then that can be caused by a number of things. Most of the time it is caused by a fuel system issue. I usually start by scanning the computer for codes. This would help to determine if the issue was something related to a sensor. If no codes are found then I would check the engine to see if it is lacking spark or fuel. This would tell me where to start my diagnosis. If I were to guess what the issue is, it would typically be a failure in the fuel pump. You should have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, [diagnose what is causing the vehicle not to start] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection

3. Car wont start and the battery is great.