Q: Where is the dryer located on my 2003 Infiniti FX35

I am trying to replace the AC on my vehicle and I got the compressor on trying to change the dryer but cannot locate it

The dryer is bolted to the left side of the condenser as you face the front of the vehicle. It is a relatively long tube and small in diameter. On these systems you have to be sure that you thoroughly evacuate (boil off) all moisture, after installing a new dryer, and the oil charge is critical, too: too much oil and cooling efficiency is degraded (the excess oil coats the heat exchanging surfaces) but too little oil and the compressor is not adequately lubricated. YourMechanic does offer dryer replacement and evacuation service. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Where is the dryer located on my 2003 Infiniti FX35