Q: After replacing instrument cluster a/c clutch will not engage

asked by on August 16, 2017

After replacing instrument cluster a/c clutch will not engage

You may have pulled loose the connector to the a/c controls or if you did not have the battery disconnected blown a fuse. Since the cluster is on the computer network and the a/c is also you should have the systems tested with a scanner to see if there are codes that could render a/c inoperative. If a/c still does not come on then have the system diagnosed by a mechanic like one from Yourmechanic.