Q: Chrysler 300 overheating, what's the cause and how much to repair. Fans are working and has coolant

asked by on May 25, 2017

Chrysler 300 is overheating, but I don't know why. Fans are working and it has coolant. How much to repair?

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is impossible to give a proper quote without knowing exactly what is wrong with the vehicle. Overheating may be caused by a clog, a bad water pump, a failed thermostat, or more complex reasons. It will need to be inspected, and these components will have to be tested until the issue is located. With that being said, diagnostic time typically costs extra in labor. For more help and information on pricing, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr