Q: should seals be replaced while in there? camshaft and crankshaft seals as well as timing cover seal.

Not sure how many drive belts i have besides serpentine belt.

Hi there:

Anytime you remove the timing cover you should always replace the seals; as they are easy to access since "you’re already in there". In order to give you further information about your belts, we need to know the make, year and model of your vehicle, but most cars and trucks have a serpentine and a drive belt.

3. should seals be replaced while in there? camshaft and crankshaft seals as well as timing cover seal.